Westfield Matildas captain Sam Kerr is among some of the biggest names in world football to be nominated for The Best FIFA Women’s Player 2020.
The Matildas and Chelsea star is nominated along with the likes of club teammates Pernille Harder and Ji So-yun, Arsenal and Netherlands forward Vivianne Miedema, Manchester City and England's Lucy Bronze, and more.
It's the fourth year in a row the forward has been nominated for The Best awards, following record-breaking seasons in the W-League and NWSL, among a number of starring international appearances.
Voting to decide the winner will be equally weighted between fans, journalists, national team coaches and captains.
The three finalists for each award will be revealed at a later date, with all award winners revealed at The Best FIFA Football Awards ceremony in Zurich on 17 December.
The Best FIFA Women’s Player 2020 Nominees:
- Lucy Bronze (England / Olympique Lyonnais / Manchester City WFC)
- Delphine Cascarino (France / Olympique Lyonnais)
- Caroline Graham Hansen (Norway / FC Barcelona)
- Pernille Harder (Denmark / VfL Wolfsburg / Chelsea FC Women)
- Jennifer Hermoso (Spain / FC Barcelona)
- Ji So-yun (Korea Republic / Chelsea FC Women)
- Sam Kerr (Australia / Chelsea FC Women)
- Saki Kumagai (Japan / Olympique Lyonnais)
- Dzsenifer Marozsán (Germany / Olympique Lyonnais)
- Vivianne Miedema (Netherlands / Arsenal WFC)
- Wendie Renard (France / Olympique Lyonnais)