Football leagues across the world have been postponed due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus - so what does it mean for the Westfield Matildas?
The large majority of leagues have suspended competition until April 4 at the very earliest.
The Westfield Matildas' international friendlies against Canada and United States have both been cancelled in light of recent developments.
Here is the latest information concerning Westfield Matildas players playing both abroad and at home:
- Caitlin Foord (Arsenal), Sam Kerr (Chelsea), Chloe Logarzo (Bristol City), Hayley Raso (Everton) - FA Women's Super League - postponed until at least April 4
- Mary Fowler (Montpellier) - Ligue 1, suspended until further notice
- Emily Gielnik (Bayern Munich - Bundesliga, postponed until at least March 26
- Alex Chidiac (Atletico Madrid) - La Liga, postponed until at least March 29
- Lisa De Vanna (Fiorentina) - Serie A, suspended until further notice
- Ellie Carpenter, Steph Catley, Aivi Luik, Kyah Simon, Emily van Egmond, Lydia Williams (Melbourne City) and Alanna Kennedy (Sydney FC) - Westfield W-League, 2020 Grand Final to be played behind closed doors